Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Kathie Lee kudo

Several years ago I read Kathie Lee Gifford's autobiography, the title of which, I believe, was _I Can't Believe I Said That_. I know it doesn't sound like the kind of stuff I would normally be expected to read, but it was worthwhile reading, albeit not particularly heavy. The lady has much more depth than she is usually given credit for. Anyway, I came across this article in today's JWR, written by Cal Thomas, who is always good. I concur in the opinion he has filed. This is the first time I have ever done this, so I hope it works; anyway, check this link.

1 Comments:

Blogger Barney said...

Garry -- I've edited your post (your link) because it had an extra bracket or two and some text. Works now. Thanks for posting!

I'll also add Cal Thomas's column as a regular link from our blog.

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home