Monday, May 26, 2008

Obama's "metastatic gaffe"

Krauthammer flays the freshman senator who would be president for his "without preconditions" pledge to meet with dictators.

UPDATE: "I will not denounce the church. It is not a church worthy of denouncing."

My opinion: Lame. 20 years at the church, and this is what he tells us when he resigns? The closer we look, the less Obama looks ready for prime time.

UPDATE: Barack Obama's friend, financier and political supporter Tony Rezko was convicted by a Chicago jury today on sixteen counts involving various forms of political corruption. Obama released a statement that said in part: "I’m saddened by today’s verdict. This isn’t the Tony Rezko I knew . . . ."

Deja vu: Obama on Rev. Wright: "I am outraged by the comments that were made, and saddened over the spectacle that we saw yesterday. The person I saw yesterday was not the person that I met 20 years ago."

Hmm.

Judgment = F

Credibility = Ditto

UPDATE: Obama preaches an end to the old politics. Somebody should have told the DNC and his campaign. FactCheck.org busts a DNC smear (and the campaign is just getting started).

Glenn Reynolds asks, "A new kind of politics? Yep. One even more shamelessly dishonest than the old."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home