Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bronco Mendenhall on the Jim Rome radio show

Here's a link. Listen to the whole thing (about 13 minutes). As the kids say nowadays, he represented. Bronco makes me proud to be a Cougar.

The BYU football team mission statement: “We will be the flag bearers of Brigham Young University through football excellence, embracing truth, tradition, virtue, and honor as a beacon to the world.”

As Bronco says, football is the "fourth priority" in the players' lives.


See also "The Bronco Way" in BYU Magazine.

UPDATE: Read Gordon Monson's "Riding the Wave" in the SL Trib.

3 Comments:

Blogger Missouri Jacobsons said...

Thank you for the link! I was wanting to hear this.

6:12 AM  
Blogger What is Conservatism said...

I have really been wanting to listen to this interview. Thanks

3:00 PM  
Blogger Cosmo said...

On the one day I traveled for work, Bronco was on Rome. I listen to the Jungle daily--thanks for the link. The interview showed me nothing other than what I've become accustomed to with Bronco: Class, style, poise, "awesomeness."

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home