Wednesday, February 18, 2009

An open letter to President Obama

The President spoke today at a high school one mile from where I live. Unfortunately, I was unable to get the time off work and had to miss the event entirely. (I'm Republican, but would have gone because he is a fact of history -- as are the Reichstag fire, the presidency of Jimmy Carter, and the Black Death, now that I think of it.) But I did write him an open letter, which I posted to Flickr, along with a photograph I had taken with the letter specifically in mind. It's rather lengthy, but the feedback I am getting suggests that everyone who has read it thus far has found it to be worthwhile, and full of my wisdom, or at least what passes for it. Read the whole thing here. (It is also posted on I miei cari amici.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home