Thursday, August 19, 2010

Getting-Old "Spice"


"Look at your country. Now back to me. Now back to your country. Now back to me. I promised 'hope and change.' But look at your hand. It's empty. Now back to mine. See all that money you earned slipping through my fingers as the federal deficit is nearly 10% of gross domestic product, and unemployment has held steady at nearly 10%. You wish Bush was the man you could be with. But it's all about me. I'm on Air Force One ... criss-crossing the country at your expense to raise money for Democratic candidates who are in trouble for passing legislation you didn't want and spending your great-grandchildren's inheritance. Then I'm off to Martha's Vineyard for my sixth hard-earned vacation of the year. 'Yes I can!'
"I'm on a high horse."

1 Comments:

Blogger Cristin said...

I love this. "I'm on a high horse" had me laughing out loud.

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home