Wednesday, May 11, 2005

BYU 20th Ward Bishopric


BYU 20th Ward Bishopric
Originally uploaded by bmadsen.
Garry Wilmore has posted a photo of himself on his profile over at I miei cari amici. So here's one of yours truly (2nd from left). This photo was taken by Relief Society President Amy Tidwell on the last Sunday we had as a ward (April 10). The BYU 20th Ward was mostly freshman living in Heritage Halls on campus. We started as a bishopric last spring. Spring term we had about 80 members. Summer term we went up to around 100. Fall and Winter semesters we had 177 (ratio 2:1 girls to boys). L-R: Dean Titemore (Ward Clerk), me (1st Counselor), Brent Smith (Bishop), and Michael Simpson (2nd Counselor). We had an absolute blast as a bishopric. We had a blast as a ward. The Lord continues to have a sense of humor: I'll be serving as bishop of the BYU 68th Ward starting June 19th.

1 Comments:

Blogger Garry Wilmore said...

Never mind. The site is flickr.com, and I see you already know about it. I have signed on to it (my username is gwilmore), and although I have not uploaded any pictures of my own onto the site, I've picked out several dozen photos taken by others and designated them as my personal favorites. Check them out, and tell me what you think. Most are pictures of sunsets, the sea, and various places in Italy.

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home