Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Wireless world and eating out

I'm blogging from the food court at the Layton Hills Mall, piggybacking on a realty office's net. Ain't technology grand!

I'm helping keep the world safe for democracy as an AF JAG at Hill AFB, and my Red Roof Inn room has dialup but no wifi (and my new MacBook Pro doesn't have a built-in modem...). So. Layton Hills Mall.

Been a good tour so far. Am managing to get AF work and some firm work done, too. Eating OK. Enjoyed a Delmonico steak and a baked spud with butter at Lonestar last night. I'm a steak and potatoes kind of guy. Denny's for The Super Bird dinner tonight. You gotta love a place that serves breakfast 24 hours a day. Best franchise breakfast in the biz.

Nothing like trip food. Actually, nothing like my wife's home cooking...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home